Sunday 19 July 2015

Ni Hao,

I am looking forward to meeting all students and parents over the next few weeks. I am excited to be back in the St Mary's community along with my wife Cindy and children Mackenzie and Samuel. Here is a link to our travelling blog.


It is going to be fun getting to know students who I have not yet taught as well as meeting up again with students who have been in my classes previously.  I know you will all be able to help me settle into Room 1 by being helpful and understanding if things are a bit different.

This week:

Monday: 
Teacher only day (you lucky things, have an extra day of holidays).

Tuesday:
First day of Term 3 see you in class before 8:45am

Wednesday:
Hit It (Bring your P.E. gear)
Reports and Portfolios out today.

Thursday:
Hit It (Bring your P.E. gear)
Library

Friday:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at our blog. We would love your thoughtful comment